Do you or someone you know suffer from food allergies?
The Fry family: Cory Nat Jacob, and Cam.
The Fry family from North Bay, Ontario loves shopping at Vested Interest Trading. They are always trying to find new items to add to their son’s acceptable food list due to his anaphylactic allergies. Jacob is a 13 year old Grade 8 student at Ecole Catholic Algonquin. From a young age, Jacob has been allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, raw egg, seafood, tropical fruit, raw bananas, peas & lentils. Mom & Dad educated him from a young age to always read labels & ask the right questions when going to restaurants. They are happy to say, Jacob is able to find a variety of items from Vested interest that are “Jacob Friendly”.
Here is a little bit about this cool kid...
- Plays piano, guitar & ukulele since a young age.
- Loves to draw on his graphics tablet
- Plays hockey, golf & tennis & always enjoys shooting hoops in his backyard
- Enjoys PS4/5 time with his friends
- Loves having a great wrestling match with his dad & brother Cam
- When he grows up, he wants to either work for Pixar in graphics design or be in medicine!